Geeness! I reached school at 8am and realised that my class was only at 10.30am. We then did a 30minute discussion and were dismissed for the day. *yawns* so much for waking up at 6 am! Why?!
I relieved myself of some guilt by doing work in the library. Did some research on SBS for the public relations take home assignment. I find myself running in circles. why?!
Met Jarryl online for emergency radio script discussion. We found writing scripts weird without actually conversing and rehearsing face-to-face. Ariel said our topic was fine at first then said it's cliche now. Why?!
meeeeeeeeeeps!
anyhow, did i mention how much i lovvvee Marc Jacobs & Jimmy choo?? their designs are just so classic! I'm in the whole babydolls and barbie shoes phase now and i just feel super act cute. Why?!
LOVE!!!!
Ok this is not marc jacobs but its cool anyhows. You know its weird how some celebrities can get away with totally 'off' combinations of bags shoes and clothes.
That is paris hilton. But i guess clash is cool and no match is the new match. So what say who?!
Anyway, Marc Jacobs is so reknown that I cant even (shamelessly) find an affordable replica to take its place in my heart! A good replica would easily cost up to $100-$200. Bleah.
My mommy got me an appointment with my tooth fairy already. Though its all the way in June I'm scaredy scarely scaresy!
it is good to praise your name everyday , every morning, and start my days with you. :)
everytime i take a deep breath and inhale so much of my own fear till i suffocate and drown in my own heart. your desire for me is the only thing that pulls me from the torrents that'll wash me all away.