Remember the illustraion of how too many people busy with their own affairs and looking inwards will end up rocking the boat? However, the boat will reach its destination when everyone fix their eyes on whats the end goal, and paddle!
How do prayers get answered immediately, healings take place magically, and signs and miraculous wonders performed on the cue? Any condition? Any prerequisite lacking in those that were not? Do you wonder? I do. I wish I can see more of these in my life.
Captivating talks about how women sometimes feel that we're 'too much', too overwhelmed with responsibilities, chores, burdened with the things we need to 'live up to', and failing, not being 'enough'. Honestly I'm feeling this way tonight, or maybe, for the many weeks earlier, never really realising that I'm feeling that way. Not smart enough (in school), not hardworking enough (haha), not capable enough (overall), not effective enough (ministry), not loving or caring enough (caregroup, sheep, family.. ar!), not spiritual enough (God...;0) , not beautiful enough... I dont know man, but are all these so familiar to you girls too? It's just the constant pressure to have to 'live up to something. Then 'Sing (Your Love)' reminded me of Mary and Martha. Mary has chosen what is better, to sit at the feet of Jesus and listen. I'm giving my life to the Lord, not trying to impress God or anyone. Just giving. God thinks I'm wonderful, and thats a great yay. :)