Sunday, May 07, 2006
angry



you know whatttt. I think i should stop blogging altogether. None of my posts are educational, enriching and encouraging. When i open the entry page, all i feel like doing is doing is stone and write about how much stuff I have to do. Not good huh. :(


Anyhows, I cant believe I'm so hardworking now. Researching for radio assignment on a saturday night, and meeting project mates on a Sunday afternoon. I still have no idea how to squeeze in the time for recording, interviews and editting amidst my rehearsals of which, I HAVE NO ASSISTANT DIRECTOR to stand in for. How silly can I get right?! I have not found the PERFECT notebook for my journal, which means, howdy, i've NOT started on it yet. I have yet to find an IT (HTML WEB DESIGN) KING to give me personal tuition for my web design module. How am I gonna design a website with working links and frames and all the likes when I cant even align er.. Ordered and Unordered Lists?!?!?!?! :(((( Have I also mentioned how disturbed I was to see 3 deadlines smacked in the week of my birthday? Out of which 1 is DURING my birthday and 1 AFTER my birthday. and yesyes!!!! The JUNE camp is EXACTLY DURING my deadlines!!!



See.. I'm balding cos I'm tearing out all my haaairrr!




I wrote something. Then decided to cut and paste it somewhere else instead. I should really keep some stuff to myself.

Comments: Post a Comment
♠ wynnie 12:13 AM
publicite




i killed my wings.

soul





treasures





lovelies


azhar tan
alicia
afiqah
cherylene
claire
freedy
gracie
huimin
jesse
kenneth
michele - the web-d god.
philothee
qianjin
ruizhen
sah
toes
xiaoting
zhiwei
zhiwei scallop
!& STORIA


!& MILLE GRAZIE
Layout
Images: Photo Decadent
Brushes: Roshiweb Lovemeforme Vbrush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear