Thursday, April 13, 2006
The truth is, im disappointed. You know how someone just keeps hurting your feelings frivolously and thoughtlessly even after countless attempts at getting your views across. They just continue doing it and accused you of being sensitive and troublesome. Yeah so sure, its always me. IM the fault. YOU'RE the self righteous picture of perfection. Amazing friend.

So you know what? Maybe i should give it little less energy at making things work. Maybe I should stop swallowing my pride and letting your insults get at me. I've been pissed off again and again and you know what? I'm just gonne relax and let things take its stride. When you couldnt be less bothered, nothing will ever get to you.

Thats the friend you want me to be, thats the friend i will be.

Comments:
dear u shld ignore that person. hugs ok? u will be okay! be strong!
 
gracie! thanks! i cant ignore the person btw. I WILL TELLU WHO !!! :D
 
Post a Comment
♠ wynnie 3:04 PM
publicite




i killed my wings.

soul





treasures





lovelies


azhar tan
alicia
afiqah
cherylene
claire
freedy
gracie
huimin
jesse
kenneth
michele - the web-d god.
philothee
qianjin
ruizhen
sah
toes
xiaoting
zhiwei
zhiwei scallop
!& STORIA


!& MILLE GRAZIE
Layout
Images: Photo Decadent
Brushes: Roshiweb Lovemeforme Vbrush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear