we are spending so much energy trying to "keep it together".
"Grief is a form of validation; it says the wound mattered. It mattered. You mattered. That's not the way life was supposed to go. There was unwept tears down in there - the tears of a l ittle girl who is lost and frightened. The tears of a teenage girl who's been rejected and has no place to turn. The tears ofa woman whose life has been hard and lonely and nothing close to her dreams. Let the tears come."
I matter to Him.
And my heart was flying, flying in a liberated joy and happiness. Like it was last night when i sat on a swing for the first time in a long while. The adrenaline rush of soaring high, swinging myself above the ground was so familiar, yet alien. I was fearful, afraid of the heights, scared of how apttitude had seized my heart. And then I remembered how lovely it was as a child, that I had delighted in one of these. I climbed up to swings and swing myself as high as I could, because I thought it was like flying, like being close to the clouds, like how I can throw myself off the ground and my dreams would catch me and hold me in its future. How I fought, how I knew victory's heartbeat. How close I was to Him and knew He would never let me go.
And then they said; "Allow yourself to feel again. And feel you will - many things. Anger. That's okay. Anger's not a sin (Eph 4:26). Remorse. Of course you feel remorse and regret for so many lost years. Fear. Yes, that makes sense. Jesus can handle the fear as well. In fact, there is no emoition you can bring up that Jesus can't handle. Look at the pslames - they are a raging sea of emotions.
Let it all out. "
Comments:
eh just CHECK my link on your blog. you shld be ASHAMED of yourself and your anyhow-link-sah moments in life. ANYWAYS, i want to eat bak kwa. ):