Tuesday, December 27, 2005
pictures
pictures speak or paint a thousand words? lols.
anyways. FRUITFUL DAY TODAY! (i see fifi waving her arms around vigorously in agreement too) so many thanksgiving yaynesses!
Started the day off in school with Grace and Afiqah, who so very kindly agreed to accompany me to see some Thomas 'head of Student Development' guy after I received a very stern warning letter that threatened to fail my sports&wellness module if i do not arrange for makeup lessons within the next 3 days. Had a nice talk with Grace and lots of bimbo-ing with my girlfriends. Honestly, i love girlfriends. whee! We trudged all over the Blk 16 in search for #03-12. I was telling Grace and Afiqah how scared I was that the Thomas guy would turn out to be a big burly no-nonsense ex sports champ with excruciating passion for the sports and ferocious disgust for all who skip PE. I was imagining to the worst how he would reprimand me with fierce hostility and drill me on my lack of love and passion for touch rugby. (ok i exaggerated, i only told them i was scared, haha) Thankfully he turned out to be one cuddly teddy bear instead! He's so amiable and ... harmless looking! He just glady arranged lessons for me and even told the admin lady outside that i'm one of those responsible students who would bother to make the trip down within 3 days (as stated in the very stern warning letter) to arrange for makeups! whee!
Oh. accompanied Afiqah down to town for her shopping trip. I am excited! Waiting reaps fruits! I was contemplating whether to get this striped tunic from Topshop then decided to wait awhile more. We went Forever21 after that and i found another striped t unic in my size at half the price! whee!!!!! My mommy is nice! She increased my allowance this month. I'm gonna get some bursary money from the govt on top of that. Blessed. :D hehehe. Afiqah did a horrible thing by introducing BEBE's to me. *glares*
Met the Ywam girls later on at Raffles Place's TCC. Cool place with lots of beanbag seats, low tables, and artsy fartsy pieces displayed all over. Had a great time of sharing, and eating, and taking secret pictures! We shared about Ywam and what we see ourselves doing in here. very very nice :)). Then later was the walk walk and the walk again around Marina Square. nice nice. :))
♠ wynnie 11:56 PM